eeeeEee
interview was good. I should have read up my 2nd year notes though. Technical question was based on equipments which I learned in my 2nd year. Thank God He brought the answers at the right time.:)
now it's just to wait for the answer to see if I passed the first round. I have very low expectations on it as it's my first interview. but we'll see how.
had pizzas for supper with seng and ben. watched man on fire. really cool movie! those 2 guys are really cool to hang out with.
gonna take some pictures of some places and try to upload it on my blog. if it doesn't work, then i'll put it on multiply.:) erhz..loads of work to do and i just let one day pass by just like that.
anyways, starting to not feel so homesick anymore. it's good.:) hope i can get this internship with BP!!!!!!