intervieWww!! =P
Well, I suddenly decided to just put in an application for a summer internship with BP in UK yesterday.
I had to fill up an online form. I thought it would be an easy assignment ( yeah right..).
They gave me 3 questions. And the 3 questions weren't simple questions. They were questions which targetted certain aspects of my life...and boy was it tough! I took 1.5 hours to complete those 3 questions. Phew. And what's the best part is they're taking me as if I've worked before...
Anyway, they contacted me today and told me that I'm to go for a first round of interviews in my Chem Eng department next monday!! Quite excited but nervous as well. I'm scared they ask me tough questions which I can't answer. But I will commit it all to Him.:) He will help me through.
Anyways, hope it'll all go well next week. I need to focus on my research now. Just thought of blogging for awhile...woohoohoo..:)