updates updates!!:P
Sorry for the long period of absence...ehehe..:)
Anyways, I was sick for 2 days this week that I had to skip 2 days of lectures. Anyways, on Friday, went to book our tickets for Paris. WOoohooo!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm going to PARIS!!:P
Then after that, went to Beeston with Wee Vien to do some shopping. She had to buy her groceries and I had to buy my printer and some other things that I needed. A printer here is damn expensive!! 45 pounds for a mere inkjet printeR!! OMG. That's nearly RM 350!!! I can get a laser printer just by adding a few more ringgit. Hahaha...but I need it..so I can't complaint. I bought the printer but forgot to buy paper...AGHH!!
Anyways, then I went over to Wee Vien's place in Rayleigh Park and had dinner there with her. She was so kind as to cook for me something soupy and plain for my throat. So we had pork noodles!:P Went for Christian Union after that. It's HUGE man!! The christian union is almost like a church by itself. It has bout 300 students at least!!! WAHH!:P
Anyways, on Saturday, I took a train to Halifax, where my aunty stays cos I had to go and collect my books from them. SO, I actually took...3 trains. I got to stop off at sheffield and leeds. REally lovely views. Wooohoo...but took me 3 hours to reach there. The moment I reached, I had bak kut teh for dinner!! YEAH!:P Then I slept till the next morning. WAs REALLY tired. Sighh!
Woke up today, was supposed to go to church with my aunty, but my cousin came by and so I had a chat with him. Bout 2 hours. After that, my aunt and uncle brought me to Leeds to have a sumptuous chinese meal!! WOOHOO!! I got to eat DIMSUM and Singapore noodles!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What a welcomed break from all the blend and dull english food! :)
After that, they drove me back to Nottingham from their place which took about 2.5 hours cos of the jam on the highway. And now I'm back here!!:) Going to go to London next weekend!! OMG. I've got so much workkkkkkkkkk!!! Got to start doing them already.1!! Anyways, that's the updates for nowwwwwwwwwwww.....
Till next time..