emo post...
I am at a dead end now
I cannot see the light through this situation
I know I screwed up big time
I know that it can't be your fault but it's mine
Mine to begin with mine to end
I'm sorry for reacting the way I did
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding
I'm sorry that I screwed up everything
I'm sorry for so many things, it would not suffice to put it here
I want things to be back to the way they were
Or is it too late for that now?
I don't want to face the coldness
But maybe I deserve it
Thoughts run through my mind
Giving me no rest
No taste from food
No comfort in sleep
I just want to say I am very sorry and I wish you would let me know
And that I really want things to go back to the way they were
And that you would talk to me and stop giving me the cold shoulder
Some things can be ignored
And some can't....this thing that is plaguing me can't be ignored..sigh.