pfFt...
Running out of luck
Taking the wrong steps
Only to find myself falling down
Hurting people unintentionally
Getting shot down mercilessly
With no one to pull me back up
Words that seem so harmless
But constantly bruises me with no mercy
Words that once built me up only to break me down again
Friends once trusted but only to hurt me
Emotions playing aroud with me
Leaving me in a dazed state
Frustrated and at the same liking it
Feelings that want to be expressed
But are only held back to prevent hurt and confusion
I guess I'm jaded from my past experiences
Trying hard to learn from them
But are they making me into someone closed up?
The last thing I would want to ever experience is to not be able to love someone again..
I'm losing my faith in people
Trying to grab them back, trying to give them benefit of doubt...but it's just plain hard.
Random thoughts and expressions that have been in my head for a long time..