Journal of my life
Saturday, December 17, 2005
  random quick updates..
hello people.

Sorry for the long presence of disappearance. I have been extremely busy with courseworks. I have finally managed to complete all my work with the trade off of my sleep. Sighz. Handed up my last assignment today which was my lab report. I only managed to finish it at 6 am this morning. I had to work 2 full days!!!!

SIGH!! It's finally over!!! Now's it's time to go and party!!

I'm evicted from the halls. Will be going down to London, Paris, Sheffield, Halifax and then back to Nottingham. Should be a really cool time!=) HMmmm..going to visit Hillsongs London this weekend. WOOHOO!=)

Had to pack up today. Craziness. Weevien was kind enough to help me pack but um..most of the time I was packing and she couldn't pack anything because I was busy clearing up stuff. But still, it was nice of her to volunteer.=)

I'm dead tired now. I won't be coming online for awhile. So...please do bear in mind that I'm travelling around and there will be no internet access till I'm back in nottingham. So, I just want to wish all of you.....

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May we all never forget the reason for the season. Christmas is not about Santa Clause, parties, drinking,presents or happiness. It is about Jesus. It is about God sending Jesus to earth to die for our sins. We should take this time to honor Jesus's birthday. I realise that Christmas is too commercialised. The true meaning has been masked by fictitious things of human minds. Hmmm..sad.

Anyway...time for me to sleep!!=) Till next year y'all!!! CIAOZ!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]