short update..
heiya people...
just to put a short post on this blogsite before I update it again in another week's time...=)
paris SOOOOO rawked!=) Visited so many places. woo hoo..some people were just being plain asses I tell you..grr..I can't stand people who only think about themselves and being just plain spoilt an stuck up. screw them.-.-"
the trip was really fun if u minus of people like that...cos they just spoil the entire trip at one go..hmmm..
anyways..it was quite fun!! Got to visit so many places!! Eiffel tower, arc de triumph, bastille, the Louvre, the opera house, the national academy of music,galeries lafayette...and so much more.
food there was expensive..stuff there was just plain expensive as well...but the trip of just going there and experiencing paris is just fun!=) not knowing how to speak french was even more fun! LOL
alright..just to leave a short note. I'm in sheffield now enjoying life...till 30th comes when I have to sit down and study..sigh. okay then. till nxt time!