Journal of my life
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
  ups and downs...
It's cold. It's 1.35 am. I should be sleeping...

I think I'm eating too much..sigh..but the cold weather here is affecting me.

I've got tons of work to complete. I'm having doubts..whether I can actually complete them in time. I hope so....

My faith in God has been increasing ever since. I want to see a breakthrough in my life..!

Paris trip is after next week...that's dam quick..!!! But before going, I have to complete my assignments...

Well..I don't know what to write...I've been in ups and downs lately.

I never knew moods can swing so badly at times. Maybe it's just the stress from work.

I miss food back home. I miss my parents. I miss my friends. I miss my family...

But anyhow, life is good here despite the homesickness at times. I might be returning home in June, depending on my house contract...

I somehow feel uncomfortable at times...........can't share why here.

Going to do some reading now. Sorry for this pointless entry..

Had german sausages and fried mushrooms on Saturday. Was really good...=) Might be watching Narnia this Friday...depending. Clubbing on Wed...not too sure bout that..but it's a korean soc gathering....korean chicks!:P

Uhm..but I've got work. I guess I'd just stick to my work til I'm at least 60-70% done with it. I need ideas for HYSYS simulations...any other chemical engineering readers have any ideas? Please give me some...need it for my final question. LOL!:P
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]