Lessons I've learnt..
These are the few lessons which I have learnt :
1. Never trust people too much till you depend on them, because in the end you'll just end up hurt.
2. If you want something, you've got to put effort and have patience for it. Things don't just drop from the sky...I thought it only applied for studies, but I just realized it applies for everything.
3. Never ever get too comfortable in any situation, but always be on guard and expect the worst so that when it comes, you know how to deal with it.
4. Friendship comes first before girls...trying to put it into practice. Thought it was bullshit, but now I see that it's so true. A good friendship is much more worth it then chasing after girls...-.-"
Ugh...that's bout all I can think of now. Things have been going on quite alright. Although there are things which are disturbing me at times, but just want to ignore it.
Been doing some cooking!! YEAH!:P Interesting tho..eheh..but that's bout it. Have to devote my time to studying. Still too lazy to do anything...sighh!!!!