update
Hohohoho...
I might be coming back in June people!!!:P HAHAHA! Hope it happens!! WOO HOO!!
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! LOL. I mean I am enjoying my time here, but I wanna go back too!!! All close buddies and all are back homeee~..
Yeah, chinese new year beckons...so does my last paper-.-" Sigh! Anyhow, been planning to have a major dinner with friends. Hohohoho...hope it all works out. Going to Birmingham on Friday to meet up with evelyn and collect my items with her. Hmm!:P Then I want to go and visit the biggest shopping mall in UK and just look around. Hohoho..=) Then at the same day, night time, going to watch underworld 2. YEah man. Can't wait.
Been bombarded with so many questions. There's a difference between a christian and a disciple. Did you know that? One can call himself/herself a christian, but is not a disciple. But one can call himself a disciple and a christian together. The difference? The complete obedience to God's word and the willingness to sacrifice. I think hard and I wonder, am I a true disciple? Sigh. Hard question...to think of the times when I have conformed to the world. I don't know what to do anymore. All I know is I'm going back to doing my quiet time..because it's getting really down for me.
SigHHHh...anyways...really can't wait to go back to Msia!!:P~