UPDATE!:p
it has been a crazy 2 days of exams. i've totally screwed up my papers...this is for REAL people!! aHHh..-.-" First paper on safety engineering was alright except for the first question..and then the 2nd paper was shit..hahaha..managed to finish 9/10 questions..but not sure if it's all correct.
anyway, I have been thinking again. since when did I have so much time to think?o_O well..i'm starting to miss certain people back home..one of them happens to be yuih ( hahaha..happy or not?). LOL. this girl is my so called boss..hahaha..one of the closest friends I have as well although she's a bit crazy..but she's still young. hahaha..
I was always thinking if people in Malaysia would really miss me when I go...it was easy to say they miss me..but there's no way to sense the genuinity of their statements ( i'm not saying i don't trust u all..-.-" ) . But there are close friends of mine whom I know truly miss me..and just for those simple reasons, I am happy. I am happy to know that my presence wasn't some small, minute thing. Instead, it was something where people realized when I'm gone. It's cos I've always kept low profile wherever I go...and I always think people tend to take me for granted. hmm..guess it does happen, but it's part and parcel of humanity. We tend to take things for granted. hmm..even people.
I went to the gym today..was fun! But my body is tired now and it's 6 am. Hahaha..had a really heavy dinner...thought it wouldn't be that heavy.-.-" watched 40 year old virgin ( really gooood movie!!! ) and played dungeon siege 2 ( cool game! ). got to run errands tommorrow as well. For those of you who are wondering why I'm so free, this is because my final paper is only next Thursday. LOL. So I'm just taking a short break before starting my studying.
Life isn't as simple as it seems. Actually, it's a lot tougher than we think it is. Ahhh...well I guess I've got to start mixing around again. Since I came here, the biggest hurt impact that I got was when my close friend here started distancing herself from me. Can't blame her. But it feels like shit...and I've learned one lesson from that. Never get too close to a person, except if it's the person of the same sex, because it tends to hurt u so much. Close guy friends are dependable. For my case I mean. They totally understand the shit I go through. They'd never backstab me ( and I have faith in them that they won't ). I'm not saying close girl friends do. But, aih, let's just say I've been emotionally hurt and all I want to do now is keep some distance from that person. If she decides to not get close, then so be it. I can't do anything. All I see now is good friends becoming just friends. No more good in the beginning. It's just tough. Tough things I've faced....
Well, I'm getting sleepy now. Gonna get my sleep. Time and tide waits for no man.