bah
Love. Emotions.
These mean nothing to me at this current moment. Hahaha...I'm glad for that small matter.
Been soooo busy with so much work, there's no time to think bout these small things. Except of course, during Valentine's day, which somehow attracts all this energy. Hahaha.
Imagine...2 courseworks due on the same day. I'm only halfway through one and I haven't started the other one and it's due on Wednesday. Another deadline for my research and development project..a Poster. Been going to the lab so many times for long hours. I can't even keep track already. At first it was just once-twice a week..now it's going to be 6 days a week. Sigh!!! Too much to do and so little time...
Not only that, I've got to book my ticket home and also settle my house. AHHH!!!!! AND I need to study as well!! CRAP!! Time's going to be passing really fast...hope it does!! Then I can go back to Malaysia!=D Can't wait...!! I miss so many people back homeeeeeeee!!!=(
Sometimes, I don't know what to feel anymore..more precisely..I guess I'm in my damn dilemma. Figured I'm still going to keep on my 'steering clear from emotions' for awhile. I want to settle my self down. Let my emotions calm themselves down. Don't want to let them overtake me. Although I've been undergoing so much stress and all, I still can't stop thinking bout some people. Haih..
Anyways, I'm off for my dinner. And then to do my Project Management coursework in my friend's house which is 30 mins walk away from my hall, then to do Matlab (CURSES!!!).
Good night...I can't stand it anymore..