Journal of my life
Monday, February 27, 2006
  contemplating..
Why?

I don't know. Things have been running through my head. People have been annoying me. I don't know. Do I really have THAT which they say I do? I can't see the potential. Worst of all, I know if I want something I should go out and get it and not wait for it to come for me..but that's only if I WANT something.

What if I don't want it? Then there wouldn't be any effort placed into it. I guess reflecting on my own actions, I finally recognized one of my flaws. I'm not passionate about anything enough to push myself for it. I guess I'm way too laid back. No..I AM way too laid back. I've screwed up so many things. Now I look at myself in the mirror. All I can see is that I have nothing to be passionate about. More like my passions have been doused out. I feel life is pointless at times.

Then I wonder why some people are so successful. Why are they so smart? So intelligent? So much better compared to my current level. I guess the answer lies in passion. I want to be more passionate bout the things in life. But I don't know how to. I've been laid back too long. No wonder I don't get things the way I want it to be. It feels as if I limited myself and I myself was actually not limited by anything. I'm going to spend some time on developing my own character for now...

All I know now is, I want to get out and be more passionate..more zealous about the things I do. But then again, I can't understand how some people can never see the situations at times. How they come up with their own judgemental ideas. I mean, the point they pointed out to me is true of course. That's why it hurts. Haih...ah well..I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

I find these few characteristics of people most unattractive....call me judgemental if u like,but hei...I think most people would agree with me on this one..

1. Rude - no tad bit of respect for the other individual. I mean if you want to have it as a joke, fine. But don't keep on repeating that act. It gets annoying. And don't expect me to answer you back nicely.

2. Pushy - I hate pushy people. You want to be a leader, earn that respect. Don't force that respect out. Pushy people are VERY annoying. The only people who I allow to be pushy and not hate them for life would only be my parents and my sisters. If you're not in that category, be pushy and I won't respond to you at all. Whatever you say would just be shrugged off unless of course if you're my boss.

3. Taking people for granted - hah. This is the most annoying one of all. They think that they can treat people how they want to treat them without considering the person's feelings. But let me tell you this, eventhough the person doesn't show it, but deep within the person will definitely hold a resentment against you. It's a cycle...what goes around comes around. So think about it. I've had it enough being taken for granted. Any nice person can become a monster if provoked. So think about it before you provoke me again..it ain't gonna be nice.

4. Self righteous people - as I wrote before in my previous posts longg ago...I HATE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE!! Stop acting so self righteous. You're no better than us. Don't think you are. You're deceiving yourself if you do.

AhHh..I feel so much better now. It feels like a big relief. Went for a jazz concert last night and they had a brasserie. Was good tho I felt like sleeping throughout the concert.-.-" Sigh. Was too tired.

That's it for now. I'm gonna be more passionate bout things in my life and bout my life. I want to change..I need to change..
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]