Journal of my life
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
  fickleness..
I just found out something about myself. It's not that I just found it, it's been there all along. And I was just thinking bout it....I am fickled. Hahaha..

I don't know why. I agonize the feeling of being fickle. Fickle in the sense of I don't know what I want...and this only occurs with my emotions. And in this process, I fear it disables me in the process of liking someone. I hate it when I like someone and then next thing I know, poof, I like someone else. It's just too annoying. And not only that, I feel like shit when that happens. I feel like an indecisive person who might just hurt someone. I don't want that to happen, because I wouldn't want something like that to happen to me.

I feel that I am not having a certain sense of loyalty. I am too much of a thinker, that there are times I think too much and fail to act. It's just not good. I regret a lot of things when it comes to girls who I like/liked. And from this point on, I don't want to regret anymore. I just hate being so fickled. I've decided, that from this moment on, I will steer clear till I sort out my emotions. Till I sort out my weakness, till I sort out my sense of loyalty. I don't like yo-yoing about. It ain't fun...and it totally ruins the whole thing. Sigh~

If I ever like a girl the next time, and she meets certain important criterias, I will go for her all the way (also must see if I'm ready or not). I will make sure I'm not fickled with her. I will make sure I try my best till I can finally say at the end that I did everything I could. I hope I can hold on to my words, because words without actions are meaningless. I'll make sure that my feelings for her are not just for the moment. I don't want to be indecisive anymore.

Hmm..yeah..this is what I came up with after a short discussion with Nick. Thanks for the feedback. Now, it's time for me to get to bed. Early class at 9 am tomorrow. Sighz. Till the next time...=)
 
Comments:
i don't think you are fickle. fickle people are those that while engaging to win the heart of girl A you suddenly jump to girl B in the middle of the persue.

to me you just seem to move on (mostly after engagement for girl A's heart was not to expectations) to girl B quite easily and hence giving an image of a fleeting heart.

so far, i do observe loyalty in you when you are in the middle of liking a girl.

instead, pursue honesty. honesty of your personal feelings of the girl and towards the girl.

i think the whole get the girl thing with the biggest dinosour meat is rather brash. we are cultivating a deeper relationship/connection not trying to sell ourselves to her.

btw, thoughts about emotions vs. thoughts fueled by emotions are extreme opposites. no?
 
thanks monsta. I don't even know myself anymore.

but yeah, I want to get rid of this fast change thing or whatsoever that's making me feel bad. hehe..

both of those thougts can cause real havoc anyways..best thing is to ignore emotions while liking someone..hahahaha..I don't even know if I'm talking sense.

and yeah..we are developing deeper relationships and not selling ourselves to her. you're right=)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]