Journal of my life
Thursday, February 09, 2006
  utter disappointment...
I'm utterly disappointed with myself. Disappointed with my results. Sigh. Guess that's what you get when you play too much instead of studying...still left in a daze.

The worst feeling is when you're so confident that the examiner might have marked you wrong till you see your own paper with your own eyes, and your worst fears were confirmed. I feel so stupid now....it's such a huge impact.

Sighz. But then I know everything is not over. This time, I'm not gonna screw up my 2nd semester. I'm gonna get back my first class average no matter what. More hours of studying and less hours of playing. Got to stop screwing things up and set things right.

Sighhhh...still, no matter what, I will praise God for what He has done for me. I guess this is a wake up call for me. Time to wake up and stop slumbering.

Anyhow, just felt like placing what is on my mind here so I will always remember my downfalls and my uphills.=) It's a good reminder to myself..
 
Comments:
well, it's just a small hitch. fret not justin.

we engineers are prone to mistakes. but what makes a difference is the ability to pick up ourselves, move on and do better then next time.

i have much confidence that you would meet your target... :)
 
err, my sentence structure is cacated... sorry ya... hahahaha

i want rose from you too!!!

*sulks*
 
eh? what rose? =P hahaha..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]