Assignment on Earth
It is indeed hard to keep one's self pure in this corrupted world.
Hmmm..real statement. It's a challenge living out the Christian life. But I love it. I've been experiencing God so much and growing in Him so much that it's just amazing.
Talking about the divine assignment that we all have in this life. Life is not just for the now. But it is a preparation for us to live in eternity with God. I've been listening to sermons lately and reading this book called 'Eternity Unveilled', and both of them seem to be telling me the same thing. That is, God did not put us on earth for no purpose, but He put us here to reach out to others. Interesting isn't it?
Life is short. I don't want my life to be wasted. I've already wasted 20 years of my life before realizing this truth. I guess, all I want right now is to live for God and to reach out to people for Him.=) It's just amazing. I can tell anyone of you as much as I want, but you will never know that feeling till you've experienced it.
On a side note, I've got to really get my butt to work. I just can't seem to study!!! MAN!!-.- This is bad. I don't want my grades to drop so badly again. But, everything is in God's hands. I just know that I need to study and do my part.
Praise night happening in my church this Friday. From 9 pm to 2 am. It's gonna be a great night of praising and worshipping God!! YEAH!=)
Heh. My church youth group has started a really interesting discussion where guys and girls are separated into two groups and the guys will discuss with our senior pastor while the girls will discuss with the senior pastor's wife about relationships and marriage. Interesting topic. It should prove to be some help for the future anyways.=)
That's bout it now..woo hoo~!