a break..
My brain is so crowded with so many terms from process control..I'm basically going haywire.
Had an interesting talk with my mum today. Was talking bout relationships and stuff. Felt really educated. HAhaha.
I'm at peace now. Able to focus on my work and studies. No point rushing things when it's not the right time. I believe in right timing and God's provision. IF the person I like now is not the one for me, God will bring it to pass..even if she is..God will still bring it to pass. Everything is in control..I just have to surrender it to Him.=)
On another note, I am still thinking of placing an application for a PhD studentship in my uni after I graduate. Still thinking of areas of study that I can apply for. Quite interested in the area of fuels. Might want to do a research in that area. But that's if God wills me to do it. It's either a PhD or working. Don't feel like working now...not so soon. I still feel too young. Sighz.
Hope I can get it and also hope that if I get it, I can cope with it. A lot of independance required.
I figured that I need to start sorting my life out. I need to re-align myself. I need to set my priorities right. Get things done and discipline myself. Sounds scary eh? HAhahaha. I've got so many things to learn and I want to learn them all. I want to discover my abilities. A lot of things to do. And once I've discovered myself and am confident that I'm ready for a relationship, then only I'll step into one. I hope I can hold to this word.
On a side note, I can't stand hypocritical people yeah. I just lose my respect for them immediately. Not to say I have any respect for them at all who says one thing and does the other. Why la? Why can't they just keep their word? Where's their integrity?! -.-" Saddens me.
Exams starting in 3 days. Gosh. Time flies. I have a feeling I'm going to be back soon. HAhaha..looking forward to my 3 month internship with Cognis Chemicals. =) Should be a really interesting time to see what Chem Eng people do in the real world. Need to broaden my horizons. There's still so much to life that I want to experience....but above all, God is still my priority.=)
Gonna get some rest now for church tommorrow. My break time is over!:P