Journal of my life
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
  flawed...
At times I feel down and at times I feel up.

Sometimes, I wonder how friendship can grow when two people only talk when they meet each other. But I'm glad my friendship is growing.

I've realised that in many ways, I'm still rather immature. I guess that's what I deserve for being pampered too much. I realise I'm still rather shy. Rather introverted when it comes to the issue of girls. I realised that I'm too conservative in this area. I dunno anymore. I know I have this weakness. Does this mean that I'll be single forever? -.-"

Everytime I let a girl know my feelings, I tend to recoil back. Hiding back in my shelter when the answer that comes is rather unfavourable. I tend to be a rather pessimistic person after that. I don't know why. I just get discouraged and disheartened halfway. Then, somehow I know I should be calling the girl that I like to get to know her more, but one side of me restrains me. Not only calling, even msn messaging. Even though when we meet up and talk we're fine. But I just feel restrained. Sometimes, I guess it's cos I think too much? Listening to my female friends experiences with guys whom they don't like who call them so often to a point they just get sick of them? Or just trying to avoid the guys that they don't like? I don't know. Pessimism to the maximum.

I have to blame my sisters on this partly. When I was young it was already instilled to me by them to NEVER tell a girl my emotions. Which, now when I come to think of it, is bulls**t. I never regret letting girls know how I feel about them..and sometimes I don't have to say it but my actions betray me. Sigh.

I guess I need to change myself. I need to rectify that immature me. I want to become a more mature person. I guess, there's no point being scared about talking bout such awkward issues such as emotions with the person whom you have emotions for. I believe that if I never say it, I might just regret it. It takes a real mature man to ask the question and confront the girl about his feelings and be ready to face rejection. I don't even know if I have been rejected or not. But things are going fine.

And sometimes I wish girls were more direct. Like say no I don't like you or something. I guess the short pain is better than the pain in the long run. That's what I think. It's better than the guy hanging on only to find nothing. Talking from experience.=.=

Sigh. I need to do something bout myself. I also know that I can't read body language at all. And I don't get hints. Haih. Blur me. -.- But yeah, I just need to do something bout myself la. I know God will provide me with someone. It's just a matter of waiting on Him for the right person to come along....

Emotions are tricky stuff..-.-
 
Comments:
u noe.. wat u said is true.. i SHOULD. totally should tell the girl how u feel and always b prepared for rejection..

for girls to make it easier on u.. specify that u WANT a specific answer. assure them that u'd b okay wif a no jus as u'd b ok wif a yes. let them know that fact when u disclose how u feel abt them. that should clear any doubts frm their minds as to "how to let u down gently". oh.. also b very frank wif them.. like if u know that u guys cannot stay friends if she rejects.. tell her. if u think that either way, her answer wouldnt change how u act arnd her, then tell her that as well. =)

gluck on all that. *huggleS~* im here if u need to talk.

-diane
 
hehehe..thanks for the tips muiz!=P can't thank you more for that..cos on this issue, I'd appreciate girls comments more.=P

=) i appreciate it!
 
lol~ npnp

always glad to help. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]