random thoughts.
I realised I haven't matured one bit at all...or at least I think so.
Sigh.
This sucks. When you realised you haven't changed when you want to. What's wrong with me?!
Walking back home at 3 am in the cold rainy weather doesn't help. I froze out there. Without an umbrella too.
Sigh.
On top of all that, I don't know how to settle issues in my life now! Grrr...not that I have many issues. I made up my mind on this issue, but I don't know how to proceed anymore.
I don't know how to reach you anymore. I feel like a link is breaking down. I just don't know anything. Feels like you're slipping away. But could be the exams stress. Hahaha.
Ai. I shouldn't think so much. Exams are coming up soon. I need to shed some weight when I get back to Malaysia. Anyone care to join me?=P
I need to be matured...I need to be more mature..I need to have a better leadership ability. AGHH~!!! These things don't come overnight. But those are my goals at the moment. Character development.
I am not going to be the same person in 1 years time. Need to start changing.
Alright. I'm going to bed....1 more day till Petroleum Engineering. ZZZzZzzZz.