rest.
Had a superbly nice 12 hours of solid sleep.
Time passed by so quickly I hardly even noticed!! hahaha..
The sleep debt has been paid off finally!=) Feels so good. I feel more refreshed. More rejuvenated!=)
Woke up at 6.40 am and had a solid quiet time session. Love it.
I'm finally halfway through my exams!! HAHAH. 2 more papers left and it's partay time~~~ Not to say I'm not partying already. heh.
My church youth ball is coming up. Preparations for it is quite hectic. Yet I respect them, cos they can get the ball up and organized in one month. Hahaha. Interesting. Ball tickets are selling for 30 pounds a ticket. Hrms. Painful la....haiZ.
I did ask someone to go to the ball together. But what I'm confused now is if she's my datE or not? HAhahaha...-_-" Anyways, just gonna take it as we're going together la. Hahaha.
Alright, gonna go and get ready for church. Woohoo~!=) Feel so excited. I'm coming home sooooooooooon..wahey!=P