emo post..
I sit here thinking
Thinking about you
Wondering if what I did was right
Wondering if how I treated you was alright
The moments we spent
I don't know what they mean to you
But they mean a lot to me
And I will always treasure them in my memory
The times when you taught me patience
When you taught me to enjoy your presence amidst the silence
When you were happy
And everything went well
When we talked and actually connected
When you we angry and I didn't know what the cause was
When I felt like you didn't care about me anymore
And yet I knew you did
When we went shopping and had so much fun
When I started to worry if you reached back safely
When you shared with me what was on your mind
The times when we acknowledged each other and the times when we didn't.
I think about all these times
And I would never regret it
Because knowing you
Is the best thing that I ever did
I hope that you never wonder if I still have feelings for you
Because you should know that I do
And I'll just be waiting for you
Waiting till the time is right to let you know
To just let you know how much you mean to me.