short updates..
I feel like blogging is becoming a bore. Maybe it's cos my life is too boring to put in words..and it always sounds the same.
The decision is still in my head..whether to shut down this blog and stop blogging till I feel like it again..or just continue.
Work has been good. Just don't like waking up early.
Been enjoying my time here so far..hanging out with my close friends whom I haven't met for some time. It makes me feel that I've changed a bit.
At the same time, I'm wondering if I'm starting to be a bitter person..hrms..doubt so. Hahaha=D But what I can't stand is indecisive people. Pfft.
So many things to do but so little time. I feel sick yesterday. Had a rather terrible flu. Must've caught it from Grace..hahaha..=P
I'm just plain bored nowadays. Maybe I should start studying. Hrms...
I'm too lazy to post up some pics I took on Sunday. Can't wait to be a model!:P HAHAHA. Ray you promised k?!:P
Gotta stop eating so much Malaysian food. I'm puffing up faster than I imagined. Sigh! Back to the treadmill!>.<
My cat Milky died today..:( Was really saddening. We don't even know why she died. She's the youngest of the 3 cats I have. Haih. We figured it must be due to poisoning...cos blood was coming out of her mouth. So gonna kill whoever poisoned her..
Life and its injustice...
I'm going now..ta!