workkk
It's been a rather tiring 2 days.
First day at work in Cognis was okay. They made me wait for half a day while trying to locate the supervisor who will be in charge of me. Spent the other half day reading up on the company and the processes involved. I fell asleep for 15 minutes. ROFL. Got back after dinner and went to bed straight at 9 pm. I was THAT tired.
Second day, back to work again. Had to read up some reports. And then after that, was asked to go see the superintendent of the hydrogenation plant. Cool. Was explained the processes involved in the hydrogenation plant from the control panel. Hahaha. Exciting!=) Tomorrow, I will be getting piping and instrumentation diagrams ( P and ID) as well as the process flow diagrams (PFD) for the hydrogenation plant. Might even get to work on one of the esterification columns. Woohoo!=) I find it a whole lot interesting. Chemical engineering rocks!=D
Life other than that has been plainly boring. Didn't go out anywhere. Didn't do much. Just been reading and reading. 2 hours driving is quite tiring a day. But it's gonna be for the next 3 months. My results are not as good as I expected. I got a 2.1 instead of a 1st which I was aiming for. I guess this just means I need to work harder next year. I want to graduate with a First class honours!! I mean..who doesn't?
Sigh. I feel restrained at times. I feel like I've got a leash around my neck..and it's just restraining me from getting to know some people better. Hrms. I guess I'll keep my personal thoughts to myself. ROFL.=)
Tata for now. Another long day of work awaits tomorrow!