ai
My camwhoring desires have finally been done~!:)
I feel so..refreshed!! I haven't taken soooo many pictures of myself in a LOOOONG time..! thanks raymond!:)
Hahahaha..
Have you ever wondered..after spending some time away from some people..whether you still got feelings for them or not? And whether those feelings are worth having? It's like..I don't know how to describe it. I feel like now is the most not right time to have anything to do with relationships...at least not till I settle down in one place and start my life there or continue it. With all this moving around, I feel that it's damn hard to even have anyone.
I feel that after thinking through..I feel as though I don't want to continue holding on to something that I feel might cause me hurt. I realised that when that person is around, I cannot be myself a 100%. I'm expected to live up to an expectation. And I don't like that kind of feeling. I love the feeling of being able to hang out with my girl friends here without any restriction..without having to be someone I'm not..but rather just being myself and enjoying their company. I've never been mistreated so badly before.
While I'm back here, I'm afraid old feelings might be rekindled for those whom I thought I snuffed out..-.- SIGH~! But, I'm going to keep off all this things. My heart is not ready for another emotional roller coaster ride by girls. At this moment, I have to reprioritize my life again.
Well, I don't know where God is going to lead me...but wherever He leads, I will follow. If I'm led to do a PhD, I will do it. If He leads me to work here or overseas, I will do it. No stopping me. Cos if my God is for me, who can be against me?!:) I will post up my pics in the next post. Take care till then.