freaky..
It's just freaky...
How when I have some feeling or some dreams of things happening...they happen..?
OMG. Just freaky.
I don't mind if it's a happy dream or a happy feeling. Just hate it when it's a negative one.
Haih.
There's no words to express what I'm feeling now..just a myriad of emotions.
I guess this is what emotions do to us...they just plainly hurt us and cut us deeply..sometimes I guess what Sern Liang says is true to an extent...
'Love is just an excuse to get hurt'And it's so true. Hrms...emo-ness is bound to occur. I guess I don't know anything anymore. Is it good to be emo? Is it bad to be emo? Am I overly emo? I just sound dam emo on my blog..? But in real life I don't like to show it?
I'm just randomly writing stuff. I guess I'm at a slightly lower point of my week..don't know why. I need a life. Hrms...and what Lisuen said struck me..that I'm an emo person. Sensitive man? I don't know. I just hope I'm not overly sensitive.
Leaving in 3 weeks. Haven't even settled how I'm going to get back to Nottingham from London. I guess I should look forward to leaving to UK. Leave everything behind. I'm bringing it all on myself. I'm way over my head at the moment. The knowledge doesn't hit me as hard as it should. Too lazy to move.
Haih..ah well..no point mopping about it. Need to get somemore angst music to get my mind off things:) heh...