Not ready...
I'm not ready
I'm not ready to go back
To go back to the land far far away
To go back to a land of unfamiliarity
To a land which does not feel like home to me
I'm not ready
I'm not ready to face people there
I'm not ready to face it all
To face the different environment
I'm not ready to face the reality of my final year
I'm not ready to leave
To leave you
To leave this land I was brought up in
I'm not ready
For the flow of time to continue
For life to go on mercilessly
For my transition from student to worker
From youth to adult
For the uncertainty of my future
For so many things that if I named them all
It would just take up this whole post
But most of all
I'm not ready to leave everything behind