Journal of my life
Sunday, August 13, 2006
  thoughts..
I realised for a very long time that my blog is a very emo blog.

Hahaha..d'uh!=.=

Is it wrong to be so emotional in my writings? If I can't express it in real life, so I express it here la. Just because I'm emotional doesn't mean that I'm unstable man. It's just that there are things that just sinks deep and gives a big cut till I need to think and express myself.

I find that my blog is a very good way to release my emotional side instead of bringing it to people who will then think I'm some freak who has no stability at all.-_-" And of course, the only thing that would make me freaking emo is of course...girls. Hahaha. At least I'm admitting it.

To be not emotional is to be a robot. Sometimes I wonder why people treat emo-ness as a negative thing? My writings are borne out of frustration or sadness of the reality that I'm seeing. And sometimes, it's better for me to blog it then to go and keep it in and die. Pfft.

But soon, I'm planning to change my blog to a better one...if i can find the time to modify it.:P

On a different note, I wish I knew somethings which I don't know if I want to know. Hahaha. It has a dual effect.

I'm seeing things as it is...and I'm feeling things in a different manner. Hrms. And it's affecting me whether I like it or not.

I don't want to expect anything...but it's hard when I realised I didn't let it go when I thought I did. Maybe I should just stop thinking of all this nonsense. And somehow I know I shouldn't worry..but on the other hand I am? Sigh~

On another note, is it better to live for the moment, or think logically and let it slip by? Ah. Screw it la.

I shall just enjoy it now....and when the time comes, I'll make my move:)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]