Journal of my life
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
  warning : emo post ahead. undergoing cycles of emotional stress and strains..
I look at myself
All I see is a lonely boy
A boy who hasn't grown at all
And just when I thought I did

I still fall for the same thing I fell
I still feel the same way about people
As I did before I left
I still have my issues
Which are currently causing my self destruction

I still see myself in a small frame
I guess I had preferred it over there in the UK
Where life had been easier
I didn't have to worry or feel this way

Whatever feelings I have now for anybody
Is just meant to die
To be cut short
To be incinerated before they can even bloom
To be kept to myself
To be left unknown to them
Till maybe the time is right

This world is so screwed up
I just can't take it anymore
Why can't it be as simple as it should be?
I've faced so much hurt
It's just damn unbearable at times
That sometimes I believe
It's pointless to love anyone
But yet I keep on falling back to the same place I escape from

I guess it was never meant to be
Sometimes I wish I was some closet person
That no one can come near
And just let me live in my own world
Without anyone to hurt me
To inflict emotional pain
To allow me to have that self realization that things will not work out

I just put on a smile as big as I can
To try and forget of the pain I've faced
But behind all the smiles and laughter
Lies the real person behind the bear persona
The lonely and insecure boy who hasn't grown up one bit

Pfft...I am starting to sound pathetic.
But this is who I really I am
This is my jaded self
Jaded from simplicity to complexity
And I hate it so
Because all I want to be
Is that cheery old me
Where I didn't give a damn about emotions

Just leave me be..
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]