Journal of my life
Saturday, September 30, 2006
 
Phew. I'm finally awake.

Last night was crazy. HAhahaha...as I mentioned in the previous post, we were celebrating Seng's birthday. IT was good. But we got him drunk too early. He knocked out at 10 pm.-_-"

The thing about having a room downstairs that I just realised is that, whenever we're gonna have birthday parties for people, the drunk birthday boys/girls will be using my room as their sleeping place.-_-" Which means, I ain't got a room to sleep in after that..or more like a bed to sleep in..-_-"

Sighhhh..and also, it's so conveniently accessible to all. Everyone who came to the party last night came and crashed my room. OMG. Talk about privacy invasion man!! Hahaha..but I don't mind one bit.

It was overall a good party. Sigh. Classes are starting soon.......

Dammit.

tsuen, if you're complaining about 2nd year, wait till you reach your final year..bleh!:P hahaha..

tas.
 
Comments:
yea try juggling the presidency AND work during your 2nd year. haha
 
right righttt..:P

LOL.=P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]