aimless.
I feel so aimless at the moment.
Feels like I'm heading no where. Feels like I'm just doing 'what I'm supposed' to do kind of thing.
Where's my freedom? Where's my life?!
It's hard. The constant battle within.
I'm starting to hate 4th year chem eng. Hahaha. I mean it's fun, but when you have no idea how to solve the problems you're supposed to, it becomes annoying.
Sometimes it feels so much easier to give up on something then to hold on to it. I'm talking in a very general sense.
Sigh....my life is boring at the moment. Nothing interestng happening. Everyday it's just work in work out or jus lazing around. I'm losing a lot of things in my life. I want to reclaim them back but it just doesn't feel right.
sIgh. whatever. anyway check out my multiply site for pics if you peeps want to. my multiply site is at chocoboey.multiply.com
gonna take a break and just chill. I don't want to think anymore.
Gnite.