Thoughts
I have been in London for three days now.
It's been a really relaxing trip. Took this time off to really just go and enjoy. Ate at Four Seasons twice and had Krispy Kremes. Went to visit Hillsongs London yesterday. It was really good.
Today, all three of us woke up late and decided not to go out. LOL. We spent the whole day just watching TV comedies. I know it's stupid. LOL. Anyhow we're planning to try and get play tickets at Leicester Square tommorrow and go visit the science centre and british museum. It's just been really tiring.
Been thinking bout life like I always do. Realised that nothing is more important in life except for God. I've just been going through phases where I've really been reflecting...and God keeps on constantly reminding me of His grace and mercies when I feel like I've fallen short of His standards. I realised that I've been placing my focus in the wrong places in life...and I hope I won't make the wrong decisions again.
Courseworks are all over for this semester and it's going to be time to start studying again. Christmas is around the corner but I don't feel it mainly because the people I'm close to are not here to celebrate it with me. And I've taken this time to actually think and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. I realised all I truly need in this life is a constant walk and communication with my Creator. I realised life is nothing worth living if it's not with Him. I've done 3 months so far by just focusing on my work and leaving Him at the side that it comes to a point where I feel really empty...and the only place I feel whole again is when I'm at the place where He is. Sigh..how could I be so stupid?
God will never forsake us..I know He will never forsake me. Psalms 23, no matter how popularly quoted, is still a good outline on how good my God is to me. He restored my soul. And that is all I need to know. He is always with me, He loves me constantly and His plans for me are greater than what I can imagine.
I always thought that life was bout getting a job after graduating, working your ass off to get money and all, get a partner settle down and have a family and all, drink till you drop and all, but as I think about it deeper, I realise it's more about God. About having Him to guide me in my life. To bring me to where He wants me to be. How great is that?:)
It is said in the book of Matthew, 'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto You'. This I shall hold on to. This I will believe in. For His promises are always Yes and Amen. I challenge whoever reads this post to think about life again, and you can never be fulfilled till you have this encounter with Him. Don't just let your life slip away from your hands.
Till next time, I'm off for dinner:)