update
My days seems to feel shorter and shorter.
Yet I still have damn a lot of work to complete. OMG. 3 more courseworks and it's not going anywhere yet. I can only imagine the lack of sleep on the last week. Sigh.
Anyways, had a 3 hour surgery session on my design project today with my group's industrial expert. My uni actually calls in experts across the field of design to come and have a surgery sessions with us 4th year students. Interesting.
However, after the session, it was rather tiring. But now I feel like being an engineer in the EPC line is quite interesting after all. You get a hand at designing and commissioning plants. Hrmss...sounds like my ideal job. But I feel like getting a job within a plant as well to learn management techniques and I feel there's more to offer in a plant on day to day basis. Hrms.
No replies from companies that I applied yet. I'm still stuck.
Nothing interesting is happening in my life. Congrats Calvin on your latest happy post. Hahaha..:P See, my guess was rather accurate:P hahahahaha...
Anyways, gonna head off to do my 3000 word essay. Finally reached 1000 words after 3 days. Imagine...