Emo post.
The ability to let go is one of the hardest things to do.
It should be easy, however, as things are always easier said than done..it is rather tough.
I decided I never ever want to be a slave to my emotions.
There's no point being controlled by emotions. I want to control my own emotions.
Sigh. Everything's in a mess.
I need to learn how to be decisive and not double minded or fickle about things.
I realised I have a lot to learn before I can be truly called a man. No one told me manhood was this tough.-_-
However I guess it's a process I have to go through.
It's best for me to let go of some things I've held on in the past. Held on so dearly.
Let them go and see what happens. It's time to move on (that's what I always told myself).
I really need to now.
Listening to Breaking Benjamin never helps when I'm emo.
I guess a new phase in my life is about to begin and it's time I start growing up. I shall set goals for my ownself to meet.
I shall quote Songs of Solomon:
"Do not stir up love until it pleases".So true. So so true.
On another note, results are out tomorrow. The fact on whether I can obtain a first class degree depends on this results. Quite sceptical about it. Ah well, what is done is done.
Time to hit my sack and sleep. Till the next post...