So yeah.
Just felt like posting.
I find it hard to let go of certain things, maybe because there was no definite answer along the lines and everything was in grey areas.
I find it easier to let go when it is set in black and white, sadly life is never completely black and white till we make it so.
Hrms. It's nearing March. I'm nearer to graduation.
Getting my lap top next weekend when I go down to visit my aunt in Halifax. Hrms.
I wish I was more decisive on things. On my actions, emotions and in life. Sigh~
I feel like I'm going through this tremendous period of changes although I still feel it's stagnant. I feel like my values and principles are constantly being challenged.
Things which I thought were supposedly taboos are things which are okay? -_- Confusing.
However I decided that the best thing I can do is to set my own principles and no matter how sad the world thinks it is, I bet it's even better.:)
Cos the world always ridicules good principles..weird huh?
Anyway, I've gotta get back to studying. I feel empty at times. However, just going with the flow. I'm glad for my housemates in Dunkirk!:) A sorta family that I hold very dearly.