Ignorance.
Dammit. I hate people who are ignorant.
Sigh. Why can't they just see the bigger picture?
Man..it sucks. I really hope I'm not an ignorant person. Some people can be so ignorant and so shut off to the world that they don't even know what to do.
Hrms. Ok ok..I shall stop the condemnation.
Malaysian Night this year wasn't as excellent as it was last year. I'd prefer last year to this year. The play this year was good but was a tad bit too serious for my taste...Puteri Gunung Ledang it seems. However, everyone was dressed to kill as usual. Some people even came casually dressed..and I don't know if they just don't understand the point of a formal dressing occassion.-_-"
Been feeling like a bum lately. Got approached by Genting to do their online assessment for personal preference test for their Young Managers Program. Hrms..really different from what I was looking for..anyhow.. I did it already and I'm hoping I can get an interview.:D
I hope other engineering companies would get to me as well. Really want to get a job back home before I graduate...and also I want a GOOD job.:D Who doesn't right?
Anyway I'm off to do some reading before going to bed. Till then..