Trust.
I like what
Soo Ann said on her blog about trust.
It is so true. Without trust, relationships won't work. Not only boy girl ones, but all sorts of relationships.
I wouldn't be able to work with people I don't trust at all. Imagine when all the backstabbing starts coming out. Hrms.
That being said, if we want people to trust us, we gotta earn their trust.
I've been hurt before by trusting people too much and putting too much expectations on them and I've learnt my mistake. Never expect anything from people. We'll just be surprised on how things will turn out.
I'm not being an anti trust person. Just placing no expectations on people will really ease the frustration we'll have just cause of that person.
Anyways, I feel like I'm talking crap. Malaysian Night is this coming Saturday. I feel that it's gonna suck..but I dunno why. Let's just hope it doesn't.
Detailed design of my reactor is on the go! Woo hoo...loads of headache solving equations and programming MATLAB codes to do calculations for me...hrms...learning experience indeed.
UKEC career fair in 2 weeks and I haven't got an email on my interview dates...hrms? Ah well, better to just get ready for the interviews.
Prague and Berlin trip in Easter. Woohoo. Can't wait. Finally going to travelll~!:D
Had a spur of the moment this week when I really felt like staying on in Nottingham. Hohoho..but I guess it was really just a spur of the moment.
How I hope that I'm not making bad decisions which will affect my life later now....