Journal of my life
Sunday, June 10, 2007
 
Lately I've been feeling really empty.

I feel like my principles and views on morality is actually changing. It isn't good..but still.

Pfft. I can't stay here too long. I feel like I'm slowly changing in to someone which I don't want to be.

Anyway, that aside, my updates have been really slow and boring. I think not many people read my blog anymore, but anyhow this is sort of my journal so I write things here to help release some stress although there's not much stress lately.

It's been finalised (I hope) that I shall be flying back on the 2nd of August 2007. Reason being why I'm not too sure is that Qatar Airways is one unpredictable airline and having a ticket with them on a certain date and time doesn't mean you will be flying then.

Started to go to the gym more often since I made a bet with Seng and I seriously can't lose cos I need the money. Haha.-_-" I hope I have the determination to keep up with it.

Just realised that in 1 months time and a bit more, my whole family will be here. I need to start packing up and obtaining information about the places that we're going for holidays. I still haven't heard anything from Accenture yet at the moment.

My views have been challenged and I'm still considering which path to take. Should I take a chemical engineering path (which I'm still quite keen and passionate about) or should I take the job offer by Accenture which has nothing to do with engineering at all (at least in my field)? Sigh. Big crossroads in my life. Big decisions. I'm finally making my step into the working world soon which means tons more responsibilities. Adulthood is such a different thing.

On a different note, results are coming out next Thursday! OMG. I think I'm just going to be obtaining a Second Upper degree. Hrms..-_-" 4 years of my life just for one piece of expensive paper. Interesting. However, I guess that's just what it is.
Sigh. I think I'm going to stop. I'm having a major block and I need some sort of inspiration to continue writing on this blog.
Hrms.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]