Slightly emo post ahead.
I've been working for 2 days now. It's all good. Working as a process and project engineer is quite fun after all. I've been given quite a bit to do already with deadlines looming in this week.
Still have not got a PC for my own use in my office. Apparently it takes 2 weeks to get everything set up (PC and phoneline). I have to open an account with CIMB for my salary and the HR hasn't given me the letter. I have not got my scan card to enter the compound so I have to manually clock myself in and out everytime.
I've got a good boss and a good team of engineers (as far as I am experiencing la). My boss seems like a nice person and he looks quite young. It's been only 2 days and I feel like I'm learning a lot.
On a side note, I wish I could stop being so brotherly to girls. Although, I dunno how that's gonna happen. I don't see it as a good thing although it helps me to get to know more girls, but...why is it that the girls I tend to like ALWAYS give me this reason that I am more like a brother to them? OMG. I'm really losing it already.
Being a brother to a girl = no chance of developing anything further
That's how I see it.
Anyone has any other brighter understanding of that? That being said, it's not as if I make friends with every girl with intentions to go and kao her or something. It's just that, it really sucks when the girl that you really like says that she only looks at u as a brother. It's totally like...
WTC?
But that being said, friends will then just tell me:
a) Don't worry, God has someone special in store for you. You just have to wait.
b) Don't look lah. You know how people say the best things come around when you're not looking.
Okay fine. I agree with both statements. But even if I don't look, how is anyone ever gonna fall for someone who's like a brother to them? Bah. Same with when I have no choice but to wait.
I'm not saying that I'm desperate ok? It's just that I just hate this fact of my life.
I think I'm just gonna give up on girls la. Whatever. I'm sick of all this. Just gonna leave everything to God, I don't wanna do anything anymore.
Just gonna be myself and hope that amidst the ocean of people, that there will be someone who will see me as more than just A brother.
Stupid life crisis.