Journal of my life
Sunday, March 30, 2008
 
Perseverance.

They always say perseverance always provides results.

I'm still questioning that in certain aspects.

Anyhow, I need to learn patience and perseverance myself. I definitely can't expect to see results immediately without putting much effort into it.

The dilemma then comes if I should put a lot of effort, a little effort or no effort at all? Then again it all depends on the outcomes I want to see. Right?

I'm talking rubbish, but one thing for sure is I just need to be patient and continue doing what I do. The time will come when change will inevitably happen whether for better or worse I don't know.

Change.

I need change. I want change. I desire change.

To break free from the norms of life, to break free from the old self I have been.

To become a better person. To just be and not to be.

I long to be different, I seek change. I seek to be closer, to be stronger, to be more than who I am right now.

I need to be different, I need to be a better person.

Sigh.

But still I can never understand why the heart works the way it does..? Playing emotions on you and just toying with you to only leave you empty and hurt.

I don't want to be jaded anymore. I want to renew my mind.

Help me, God. Amen.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]