Journal of my life
Sunday, June 29, 2008
 
Sometimes..
Just sometimes..I wish I had a punching bag.
Something to punch at when I'm just at the tip of the iceberg.
No acts of rage of course. But it's a good anger outlet.

That aside,
I'm just too lazy to blog anymore at times.
Sometimes life is just full of disappointments.
And sometimes it's just full of surprises.
And happy moments.
And what nots.

I'm falling short.
Falling short on how life should be.
Feeling that things are overated.
Losing sight of what's really important and what's not.

Feels like I'm being half assed/ half expectant of things.
Like I'm becoming cynical.
Cynical to a point that I'm even scared that I'm that cynical.

What happen to the innocent view of things?
The naiveness of it all.
When things didn't seem so freaking jaded...
And life was just simple and blissful, full of happy thoughts and ignorance I guess.

I'm sick of all of this.
Won't it just stop?
Stop playing around with my emotions
With my life
With my thoughts
My mind

I just want to be optimistic
Want to push for greater heights
Want to believe in a greater cause to life
To hold on to a stronger believe in God.
And to believe that only He can turn such things around for me.

To be the best I can be.

Is that too hard to ask of?
 
Comments:
yo justin.. if I hadn't seen your blog, I wouldn't have known that life seemed so terrible, from the way you're writing it. I'm being amazed at so many ppl's blogs.. I see them super happy and full of encouragement and courage.. but when I see their blogs, wow, its alot harder for them than mine..

although, do remember that He's there.. my own encouragement to you, "Everything has its time. Its plan. It's person to use to talk or show you. Its way of doing things.." The 'it' refers to the Spirit.. and His Time and Plan at the same time..

Your emo blogs show me life isn't smooth sailing even for those who can smile everytime you see them.. But let me tell you, EMO TIME IS OVER!! God is at work, and the rewards for those who wait upon Him, who serve Him and do not forsake Him just as He did not forsake us, is BIG!

Keep Him in mind, just as how I've been encouraged to do so as well. I've learnt alot from you at cell.. I'm really grateful for that.. So chilling, k! Let us remember what He has done for us in our lives and use that to go "ROCK THE WORLD"!! WOOHOO!!!
 
Wah Justin. I see you're a real pro at the art of emo-ing...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rantings, happenings, musings and thoughts of me throughout the journey of my life. :)

Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordinary dude. Chemical Engineer involved in project work. Loves to meet people and eat, though I might seem quite quiet at first. Getting back on track with my Creator. Aspires to serve Him and be successful in life.

Ranting and Complains

Archives
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]